Welcome to the another recipe of the Section “Vegan Recipe” Today we are going to tell you about our New recipe Vegan Chocolate Strawberry Chia Seed Recipe. In the last article, we also share the recipe for “Vegan Chocolate Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding”.
Chia seeds are the high fiber content keeps you full for a long time, so if you are also looking for some changes in your breakfast, you can try this recipe. It is easy and fast to make. The best part about this pudding, besides it being chocolate, is that you can really make it on your own way. You can select your favorite toppings, add some cinnamon or cayenne for a little heat, the possibilities are endless. I am very sure that you will enjoy this piece of Vegan Chocolate Strawberry Chia Seed Recipe too just like all the others.
Vegan Chocolate Strawberry Chia Seed Recipe
- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 T cocoa or cacao powder
- 2-3 T maple syrup or raw honey (if you want to use)
- Add all the ingredients in a big jar and mix it well.
- Put the mix, in a closed jar with a lid and again shake it -shake it.
- Put it in the fridge for at least 4-5 hours before serving.
- Serve it chill, with whatever topping or stuff you like.
That’s all for the today’s recipe don’t forget to check out our more vegan breakfast recipe.